We are pleased to announce OPEN DRIFT PRACTICE is available at the Arena Essex Raceway (see below or the Fixtures page for session dates).
No need to book in advance - daytime sessions open 11am and close at 3pm, evening sessions open 4pm and close at 9pm - see individual fixtures for full details.
£40 per drift car and driver, £20 per additional driver, SPECTATORS FREE.
Please use the rear entrance off A1306 by the Go Kart track roundabout (Spectators please use the Tavern Car Park).
The Raceway Tavern licensed bar will be open for food and drink.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR DRIVERS
- Approved Crash helmets are mandatory
- Arms and legs must be covered whilst on the circuit
- Seat belts or Harnesses must be fitted and in working order
- No Head lights or Back lights - if using a road car these must be taped up
- Exhaust system and silencer must be fitted and working
- Rear wheel drive cars only
- No strengthened or armored cars
Passengers with Instructors
- If you are an experienced Drift driver and wish to take a passenger in your car for instruction this is allowed IF your vehicle is equipped with full 4/5 point harnesses and roll cage - an additional £10 will be charged for your passenger.
- All passengers must wear a suitably approved crash helmet and have arms and legs covered whilst in car.
Should you have any queries on safety equipment please speak directly with Debbie Woodroffe on a Drift Practice evening or call the Arena Essex office (contact details below).
Please Note all practice sessions are weather permitting - in general only a frozen track will close our practice sessions, however, the management team has the right to cancel or reschedule sessions at short notice please check website or call the office to confirm a sessions will be open.
Joey Palmer offers a fitting and installation service for harnesses and/or rollcages - please leave your contact details with the Arena Essex staff or call on the number below and we will pass your details on to Joey.
Arena Essex Raceway contact details 01708 867728 / 890719 (Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm).
Click on the links for further details.
|At the moment, we do not have any further Drift Practice sessions scheduled, but please check back soon.